Past Sunday was Mother's Day in Spain because we celebrate it the first Sunday in May but I made my homework (using Wikipedia) and I know that it's celebrated the second Sunday in May in lot of places like the United States and Australia so my card is not necessarily late! hehe
Actually there are Mother's days all year long all over the world!
Let's go with the card. I had this idea and it seemed cool and funny in my mind but I think I'm not very happy with the final result... the colors, the patterns, the sketch... I don't know why! At least, I love the sparkling purple eggs, lol
Anyway I decided to share it because maybe it serves as inspiration for you in some way :)
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Critters Ever After", "Critters in the Forest", "Critters on the Farm", "Ornate Ornaments", "Flying By" and "Say Cheese, Too"
- My Mind's Eye papers: "Happier"
- American Crafts papers: "Hello Sunshine" (I'm not sure about this one because I used a scrap)
- Stardust stickles
- Memento ink: "Tuxedo Black"
- Hero Arts mid-tone ink: "Bubble Gum"
- Distress ink: "Peeled Paint"
Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!