Ooops it seems that I've neglecting my blog for a while... sorry! It's because I had like 4 or 5 cards started that I was not able to finish! That's really annoying!
This curse was broken yesterday on my way home.. because I had a cool idea that I needed to try asap. So today I've made this card :)
I made the ballons using the circular lantern from Lawn Fawn Lunar Lights and hand drawn the baskets :) I tried to make this card simple to enter it in the current Lawnscaping challenge: CAS.
I'm always missing the YCU! challenge and that is making me mad so I won't miss this one! I've been careful to not use any coloring medium so I think this card is perfect too for their current challenge: Not coloring allowed. I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! Ugh... It's still Monday :/
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Lunar Lights" and "Bon Voyage"
- Lawn Fawn papers and alpha stickers; "Bright Side"
- Lawn trimmings grey twine
- My Mind's Eye papers: "On the Bright Side"
- Memento ink and marker: "Tuxedo Black"
- 3d foam dots