Today I have a fun treat to share with you: my first video tutorial!! yay! :D
Some people asked about the shaker card I made for the Lawn Fawn March Inspiration Week so Kelly asked me to make a tutorial and I made a video to show how I make my shaker cards :) If you have a cutting machine, it's SO easy!
Please visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see the video, I hope you enjoy it!
This is the card :)
As I said, it's my first video so please forgive my mistakes, I'm not too confident with my English to speak so I hope that everything is clear enough, if you have any questions, please e-mail me or leave a comment here and I'll try to explain it better :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Critters Ever After", "Grand Greetings" and "Bon Voyage"
- Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan" 6x6 paper pad
- Hero Arts stamp: "Grid Pattern"
- Hero Arts mid-tone inks: "Green Hills" and "Bubble Gum"
- Beads and sequins
- Sizzix Framelits sircle dies
- Fiskars scalloped border punch
- Hero arts button
- May Arts ribbon
- The Twinery baker's twine
- Thick foam
- Acetate sheet