Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Birthday shaker card and tutorial

Hi there!
Today I have a fun treat to share with you: my first video tutorial!! yay! :D

Some people asked about the shaker card I made for the Lawn Fawn March Inspiration Week so Kelly asked me to make a tutorial and I made a video to show how I make my shaker cards :) If you have a cutting machine, it's SO easy!

Please visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see the video, I hope you enjoy it!
This is the card :)


As I said, it's my first video so please forgive my mistakes, I'm not too confident with my English to speak so I hope that everything is clear enough, if you have any questions, please e-mail me or leave a comment here and I'll try to explain it better :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Critters Ever After", "Grand Greetings" and "Bon Voyage"
- Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan" 6x6 paper pad
- Hero Arts stamp: "Grid Pattern"
- Hero Arts mid-tone inks: "Green Hills" and "Bubble Gum"
- Copics
- Beads and sequins
- Sizzix Framelits sircle dies
- Fiskars scalloped border punch
- Hero arts button
- May Arts ribbon
- The Twinery baker's twine
- Thick foam
- Acetate sheet

6 comments:

Chari Moss said...

Super cute! I am going to try the die cut foam trick next time I make a shaker card. And the shaky stuff inside is very cool!

Tami B. said...

This was a really great tutorial and your card is adorable.

Melissa Shea said...

Great video! Thanks for the instructions, I've wondered how to make those shaker cards before! Beautiful card too!

Marie said...

This is such a fabulous video! I love your video-making style =) TFS!

Joe Shien Shien said...

really loves your shaker card, love the idea, the pastel colors... i think i have to make one someday... hugs..

jestar said...

This is the sweetest most darling card ever. Your video was fantastic although it feels too complicated for me ;) I need you here in Oz to show me how to do it! haha XX