Hi and welcome to another Lawn Fawn inspiration week!
First of all, sorry for not posting lately. I had some cards to share but I've been very bussy due to work and one of my dogs having surgery, he's happy and recovered now :)
But you're here to see what I've made with Belinda's Borders, right? ;) This set is one of those super versatile and must have sets. As soon as I received it, more ideas have been coming to my mind on how to use it!
So I made two cards :)
The first one is a happy card featuring the stamps of the set as background / stamped patterned paper makers. I used almost all the stamps on the sets (except the hearts one) to make a card that could be used to welcome a new neighbour, for example.
On the second card I used one of the stamps to make a frame (I drawed the inside square by hand with a white gel pen)
I hope you like what I came up with! For more inspiration please visit Lawn Fawn blog and the other DT member's blogs, they're amazing! :)
Hey, and don't forget to comment on the Lawn Fawn blog to win this set!
Thanks for stopping by, I have another project to show you tomorrow featuring one of the new sets so please come back tomorrow!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Belinda's Borders, Critters in the 'burbs, Sunny Skies, Critters Ever After
- Lawn Fawn papers: Bright Side 6x6 paper pad
- Lawn Fawn cord: Teal Lawn Trimmings
- Bazzil Cardstock - Card Shoppe
- American Crafts papers: Dear Lizzy Neapolitan
- Distress inks: Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac
- Versamagic ink and white embossing powder
- Washi tape