Today is the last day of the Lawn Fawn inspiraion week, tomorrow the giveaways winners will be revealed so you have still time to comment on the Lawn Fawn blog for a lot of chances to win!
The DT girls are featuring a cool 4x6 set this time, "Check this out". This is a perfect set to go with the paper line, Dewey Decimal and it's all about books and the library, I love it!
So as we are still in Summer, I used Dewey Decimal in a more summery way, combining the aqua and teal with lime cardstock to make a card with surprise ;)
I wanted to make a bookmark and I tought it would be great to give someone a card with a book that include a bookmark and here is what I came up with!
The bookmark is "hidden" in the card, and its visible part is actually the back of the bookmark. You can easily remove the bookmark from the card to use it.
For the front side, I used a paper from Dewey Decimal as background and stamped different images from different Lawn Fawn sets. I wanted to alluding to all the different stories you could find in a book. I really hope you like it! :)
For the back side, I stamped the background of the bookmark with the book in the set, and added "this book belongs to" to customize it with the person's name.
Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more wonderful inspiration projects and comment there for a chance to win!
Thanks for joining me during all the inspiration week, I hope you liked my projects and had a fun time! Thank you for all your amazing comments, you make me smile!!
- Lawn Fawn main stamp: Check this out
- Lawn Fawn stamps (bookmark front): A bidie told me, Stay tuned, Critters Ever After, Happy Haunting, Say cheese, too and Harvest Season
- Lawn Fawn papers: Dewey Decimal (both 12x12 and 6x6)
- Lawn Fawn stickers: Dewey Decimal
- Lawn Fawn trimmings: Yellow
- May Arts ribbon
- October Afternoon button
- Memento ink: Tuxedo black
- Versamagic ink: Turquoise gem and Sea breeze
- Colorbox chalk ink: Lime pastel