Hi everyone and happy Monday!
It's March already!! Wow! So, first Monday of the month means that there's a new Lawnscaping challenge to play along! :)
This time we ask you to add texture to your card, just have fun with different elements and techniques!
Here's my card, I hope it helps to inspire you a bit :)
I added some texture with the twine, wooden hearts and a PTI embossing plate. Also, I used Mister Huey's on the background for an extra texture feel.
I hope you join us, our sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp, my favorite online craft store! The lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate, great, isn't it?
Don't forget to visit the Lawnscaping blog and the other DT member's blogs, they're absolutely amazing!
Also, I want to wish (again, hehe) Melissa a very happy Birthday!! She's one of my mates on the design team and she's a very sweet and talented girl! <3 Hugs, Mel!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Summertime Charm and So Much to Say
- Lawn Fawn cord: Lawn trimmings Lime
- Mister Huey's mists: Calico White, Taxi, Custard and Dewey
- Studio Calico Wood Veneer: Hearts
- Papertrey Ink wooden embossing plate
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Inktense pencils