Today I have a special post to share with you. My friend Laurel is the proud mom of little baby princess and they're both home together now so some of her friends wanted to prepare a surprise blog hop on their honor to welcome Lily home! :)
Probably you are here hopping from Vera's blog, if not, and you want to see all the cards we made for Laurel and Lily, visit the first step of the hop, Annette's blog.
Laurel, there's no words to tell you how happy I feel for you... I know that this little girl is a gift that you were wainting for a long time... Congrats mommy!! :)
Here's a little card I made for you. Hope you like it!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Critters Ever After, Plus One and Sally's ABCs
- Lawn Fawn papers: Daphne's Closet
- Echo Park papers: Little Girl
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Sizzix Framelits dies: Stars
- Copic markers