Hello and welcome to the last post of the Lawn Fawn March Inspiration Week! Today we're showcasing the newest stamp of the backdrops line, it's a super trendy set of stamps to make bachgrounds with arrows and triangles: Sharp Backdrops
And here's what I made using it! I incorporated all the three patterns in different ways, I used one of the triangles as a background, the other one for the heart embellishment, and I cut one sinlge arrow from the other stamp to create another embellishment.
The sentiment is from Hello Friend and I embossed it in white and then stamped a bit off to make it pop. I hope you like it!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for all the nice comments, they really brighten my day!! For more inspiration, a video and giveaway, visit the Lawn Fawn blog!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Sharp Backdrops, Hello Friend
- Lawn Fawn cord: Lime Lawn Trimmings
- Hero Arts ink: Pale Tomato, Bubblegum, Green Hills
- Versamark ink and white embossing powder
- Bazzil cardstock
- White gel pen
- Stickles: Tropical Tangerine