Welcome to my first post of Lawn Fawn's March Inspiration Week! My favorite time of the month! ;)
Today we are showcasing So Much to Say, an awesome stamp set full of the most common sentiments in trendy and cute handwritten fonts, I really really LOVE this set.
I selected the Happy Birthday sentiment (one of my favorites with that cool font!) and two of the little images also included on this set, the birthday hat and balloon. I paired them with the cute frog from Critters Ever After and some Pink Lemonade paper to create a funny and cheerie Birthday card with a vertical window, I hope you like it!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you come back tomorrow because there will be more Lawn Fawn inspiration! Meanwhile, don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see the amazing creations from the other DT members! :)
- Lawn Fawn stamps: So Much to Say, Critters Ever After
- Lawn Fawn papers: Pink Lemonade
- Lawn Fawn cord: Lime Lawn Trimmings
- Distress inks: Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade
- Memento inks: Tuxedo Black
- Memento markers: Rose Bud
- W9Plus die
- MFT dies: Clouds and Wonky border