Welcome to the last post of Lawn Fawn April inspiration week! I hope you enjoyed all this week's projects :)
Today we're playing with an old set that has new dies, You've Got Mail. I made some cards using this set in the past but I think I've never used the mailbox! So I had to fix that :)
I combined it with sentiments from Just For You and the mice from the stamps made by Lawn Fawn exclusively to Simon Says Stamp: Merry Christmouse. I picked the mouse with the present and masked it a bit to put the envelope instead. I love using holiday stamps all year round!
The card is pretty simple, tough. I colored all the images with Copic markers and stamped the envelope border with Lawn Fawn inks. The natural twine and patterned paper is also from Lawn Fawn.
Thank you so much for joining me during all this week! Your comments always made me smile :)
Have an amazing rest of the week!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: You've Got Mail, Just For You, Merry Christmouse
- Lawn Fawn dies: You've Got Mail, Merry Christmouse, Chit Chat, Stitched Squares
- Lawn Fawn ink: Lobster, Fish Tank
- Lawn Fawn papers: Pint-sized Patterns: Beachside
- Lawn Fawn natural twine
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers
- Distress inks