Third Monday means a new Lawnscaping challenge! And this one is the last one of this year, wow!!
And the theme of this challenge is "Make it shine" so that means everything that adds sparkle to your card, glitter, mists, rinhestones... So fun, I love it!
So here is what I made, I hope you like it and feel inspired :) I used fine glitter, sparkling snow and shiny little hearts inside the shaker window. Also I used a May Arts glittery white ribbon and I added stickles to the white embossed sentiment and conversation bubble. It really shines! :)
Here's a closer look
I'd love if you join us in this challenge! You could win an amazing prize from our sponsor, Lawn Fawn!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Winter owl, Making frosty friends, A birdie told me, Let it Snow and Bows and Holly.
- Bazzil Card Shoppe cardstock
- May Arts ribbon
- Sizzix Framelits circle and scalloped circle dies
- Papertrey ink snowflake die
- Versamark ink and white embossing powder
- Crystal Stickles
- Memento ink Tuxedo black
- Versamagic ink Turquoise gem